Admission Procedure - By University entrance exam.
1. Admission is usually based on the minimum cut-off
percentage fixed by the university.
2. No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has completed
all the eligibility
requirements at the time of admission.
3. The institute requires a minimum of 80% in theory and 90% in practicals attendance to allow
a candidate to appear for
the semester/Annual exams, as per the universityregulations.
4. Fees once deposited by a student shall neither be returned
nor adjusted under any
5. The institute shall not be responsible in any manner for
the postal delays.
6. Consuming liquor, smoking and consuming tobacco, pan masala
and drugs etc. is
completely banned in the institute premises.
7. Students shall have to abide
by the rules and regulations enforced from time
to time by the institute/ university.
8. Deserving students may be entitled to scholarships and
reservation in admission
according to the institute, state and university norms.
9.In case of any dispute, the decision of the institute
management will be final